10 Fantastic reasons to enjoy a Sandy Balls summer holiday
The summer holidays have arrived and hopefully the sun is here to stay! So why not enjoy a family Sandy Balls break on the edge of the New Forest National Park this August? With more than 35 activities and a great programme of entertainment on offer, there’s plenty of fun to keep the whole family amused this summer.
Here are 10 fantastic reasons to enjoy a Sandy Balls summer holiday:
- New for 2014, Pond Dipping, Dreamcatchers, Little Artists and Woodland Scavengers have been added to the brilliant activities lined-up for kids this summer
- Love football? Be taught by the professionals! We’ve teamed up with AFC Bournemouth to run Soccer Schools for 5-12+ year olds. The club’s professional coaches will teach youngsters some great ball skills as well as hold matches, games and challenges
- Head to Good Friday Hill (one of the Sandy Balls we're named after) and check out the amazing view, crossing three counties - Dorset, Hampshire and Wiltshire
- Hire bikes from the Cycle Centre or bring your own and escape into the forest to explore the great cycling trails and take in the breathtaking scenery
- Try Zorbing in the forest
- Treat yourself to a relaxing Clarins treatment at The Retreat - it’s your holiday, you deserve it!
- Go fishing! And you don’t even need to leave the Sandy Balls Estate as you can head down to the beautiful River Avon which borders the site - just don’t forget to get a permit from the Cycling Centre!
- BBQ time. Make the most of the balmy summer evenings with a spot of alfresco dining. Grab a disposable BBQ from the Village Store and enjoy a great barbie with family or friends
- Explore the New Forest National Park, take in the spectacular scenery, see the wild New Forest ponies and other wildlife, and visit some of the surrounding villages
- A simply treat - enjoy an ice cream with the children by the outdoor pool
Explore Sandy Balls
UK holidays, weekend breaks and short breaks at Sandy Balls Holiday Centre set in the New Forest National Park. We provide high quality holiday accommodation in luxury lodges and caravans and we also cater for tourers and campers. We have a range of facilities including a restaurant, pub, beauty suite,cycle centre and two swimming pools. There is also fantastic activties for all from archery and laser clay pigeon shooting to team games, arts and crafts and much more!