Our new Alpaca Toys are almost as fluffy as the real ones!
The Sandy Balls alpacas first arrived at our holiday village in 2014 and they become the children’s absolute favourites since. The little ones love them so much that we often heard: “Daddy, can I take Sandy home? He is soo fluffy! Pleeeaaase!”
We decided to take our young visitors enquiry seriously and custom made our alpaca plushies. To celebrate the arrival of our soft toys we are giving away a plushie to a lucky customer who sends a photo in with one of the four alpacas. What are you waiting for? Simply upload a photo below and you might be the lucky winner!
Terms and Conditions:
- This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except for employees of Sandy Balls Estates Ltd, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
- The winner of the competition will win a plush alpaca toy.
- To enter you either post your picture (taken at Sandy Balls Holiday Village) to under the facebook posts promoting the competition or submit it on this page.
- Opening date is 16/08/2016 and the closing date is 21/08/2016 . All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date.
- The best picture will be chosen by the employees of Sandy Balls Holiday Village
- Winner will be announced by: 28/08/2016
- This promotion is not sponsored administered or endorsed by Facebook
- It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions
- All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other photographic competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
- These images may appear in our printed publications, in the media, on video, on our or our website or Facebook.