Sandy Balls Holiday Village is an all-year-round destination, but Spring has to be one of the nicest time of the year here. Nature starts putting on its green dress and flowers starts to bloom. We have collected a few reasons why celebrate the waking up of the New Forest with us:
1. Wrap up and enjoy an enchanting early evening walk along one of our nature trails and spot the forest wildlife.
2. Sit at the top of Good Friday Hill and take in wonderful views where the Avon River snakes through the Avon Valley and Dorset, Hampshire and Wiltshire counties meet.
3. Hire a bike and enjoy traffic-free cycling along forest tracks.
4. Check out the pond life in a pond-dipping activity session over Easter and keep an eye out for frogspawn.
5. In May, New Forest pony foals start to appear.
6. Visit our warm and inviting pub, The Woodside Inn on site serving delicious pub favourites.
7. Escape the noise of life, and wake to birdsong and the sounds of the forest.
8. Bluebells create a magical and colourful backdrop to the unique free-roaming New Forest ponies.
9. Explore the pretty New Forest towns of Lyndhurst and Brockenhurst and enjoy a pleasant cream tea.
10. Walk along the river and listen to the sounds of nature at your favourite spot.
11. Relax in the sauna and Jacuzzi after a day exploring.
12. Pick up a takeaway pizza from The Forest Table to enjoy in your accommodation.
13. Treat yourself to a rejuvenating massage or treatment at The Retreat.
14. Capture beautiful New Forest sunsets.
15. Enjoy low season prices…: Weekend Spring lodge breaks from £259, just £17pppn!*
* Subjectt to availability.